Beautiful, quaint, traditional hotel set in Old Town of Palma. Perfect location. Minutes to superb tapas bars and seafront & the abundance of shops. Try 13% for gorgeous wine & Tapas. Use Trip's app for 'near me now' to find it, but literally 5 mins stroll. Hotel has superb wifi in bedrooms so you can research where your going to go whilst enjoying a coffee outside by the pool. We had spacious superior room on the ground floor which opened out onto pool & terrace. Small but we always got a table/sun loungers as only stayed an hour before going out. You can have breakfast brought to your room or onto terrace. Can pick & choose from breakfast menu. Very competitively priced. Fresh towels around the pool. Hotel exceptionally clean & staff very helpful. No noise from back street for us. Only recommendation would be to pack a small jar of coffee as we couldn't buy any anywhere apart from decaf. Hotel provided a kettle & cups & minibar big enough for milk but not enough coffee sachets but loads of tea, but best pack your own if you want to enjoy a coffee before breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- San Lorenzo Palma De Mallorca
- San Lorenzo Hotel
- Hotel San Lorenzo Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel san Lorenzo, this XVII century manor house has been turned into a four star hotel, preserving all the Majorcan characteristics. Located in the heart of Palma's historycal old quarter. The small garden and pool are a real oasis in the centre of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.