My 4th stay at this hotel. Great location in old town Palma. Bedrooms simple but generous in size. Staff always willing to help in whatever way they can. Smashing breakfasts and a little dipping pool to cool off after shopping and siteseeing. Will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some have called us “Spanish Spartan”, or minimalist. We wanted to achieve a cool, calm and collected feel to our rooms, because we believe cool doesn’t mean cold. A no-fuss, quietly stylish environment where you’ll be able to unwind and make the most of your time on the island. Because we love what we do, we’re always pleased to see our regulars, and look forward to meeting new guests. Welcome to the Palau Sa Font. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Escapio, Odigeo, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Palau Sa Font reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palau Sa Font Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Palau Sa Font Palma De Mallorca, Majorca