In an area close to many nice restaurants and good shopping you find this nice little specially designed hotel. With a small tower on the top were you can enjoy a nice view of the surroundings and backyard between first and second floor with a small outdoor pool were you can relax with a cup of tea and a good book. The breakfast are perfect, the staff is wonderful, the rooms and the hotel is very fresh and kept in a perfect way. Our standard room was "standard", a little bit boring, but very clean and in good condition. In Palma there is so much to do so you don not really spend a lot of time in your room. We had a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some have called us “Spanish Spartan”, or minimalist. We wanted to achieve a cool, calm and collected feel to our rooms, because we believe cool doesn’t mean cold. A no-fuss, quietly stylish environment where you’ll be able to unwind and make the most of your time on the island. Because we love what we do, we’re always pleased to see our regulars, and look forward to meeting new guests. Welcome to the Palau Sa Font. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Palau Sa Font reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palau Sa Font Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Palau Sa Font Palma De Mallorca, Majorca