The lady at the reception was exceptionally useful and patient. She helped us as soon as we arrive to choose where to go to swim and where to eat. We was very well educated and classy and we therefore had confidence on her choices that end up being great !
Otherwise, the location is very very good but I personally believe that 186 euros is a lot for the room we had that was super basic with no view and quite small, also the bathroom was really really small and basic also we could barely flush as it wasn't working properly so we were not very happy with that.
If you can choose a better room or may be take a suite, at that price, then it would be worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Palau Sa Font Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Palau Sa Font Hotel
- Palau Sa Font Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some have called us “Spanish Spartan”, or minimalist. We wanted to achieve a cool, calm and collected feel to our rooms, because we believe cool doesn’t mean cold. A no-fuss, quietly stylish environment where you’ll be able to unwind and make the most of your time on the island. Because we love what we do, we’re always pleased to see our regulars, and look forward to meeting new guests. Welcome to the Palau Sa Font. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Escapio and Venere so you can book your Palau Sa Font reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.