This hotel is in an excellent location, very easy to get from the airport on the bus to the Paseig Mallorca. The stop is literally across the road. Breakfast is very good if a little chaotic and crowded at times. Our room was really comfortable although the bathroom became a bit of a wet room when we used the shower.
Would recommend the rooms higher up as they are lovely and peaceful. Ours had a great view and a large decked balcony which we enjoyed in the evenings.
The only negative was the staff were less than helpful on reception when we asked about the nearest swimming pool. Also note other guests were offered a drink on arrival, this was not the case for us.
Have to agree with other reviews about the coffee at breakfast, Mr F resorted to buying a proper coffee at the bar rather than endure the machine brew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel HM Jaime III is situated in the heart of Palma de Mallorca city. The philosophy of the Hotel HM Jaime III and the clients it attracts are a reflection of the vivacious spirit of Palma de Mallorca. Over a short time, Palma de Mallorca has become an important Mediterranean nucleus, frequented by people from all over the world, keen on enjoying the social and cultural attractions of the city.The HM Jaime III shows a clear commitment to avant-garde arte. It offers a different style of accommodation in Palma de Mallorca, on par with the quality and service you expect to find in any other large city, paying special attention to the needs and conveniences that urban life entails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, HostelBookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your HM Jaime III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Jaime Iii Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- HM Jaime III Palma De Mallorca, Majorca