Stayed here for 3 nights. A great location for us: good jumping off point for the Old part of the city and also on a main shopping street. Given an upgrade to include a room with a balcony to the front of the hotel. Complimentary welcome drink and also in a restaurant owned by the same group. Spoiled for choice with regard to eating out in the evenings. Our room was spacious and comfortable, we both slept extremely well. Wifi was free and available in the room.The staff were both friendly and helpful, we got checked in straight away, despite arriving early. Breakfast was a delight, a nice touch being the provision of Cava which allowed us to start with a 'Bucks Fizz'. The bus to and from the Airport stops just outside the hotel, making transfers extremely easy and cheap (only 3 EUR). Yes the decor is black but not boring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel HM Jaime III is situated in the heart of Palma de Mallorca city. The philosophy of the Hotel HM Jaime III and the clients it attracts are a reflection of the vivacious spirit of Palma de Mallorca. Over a short time, Palma de Mallorca has become an important Mediterranean nucleus, frequented by people from all over the world, keen on enjoying the social and cultural attractions of the city.The HM Jaime III shows a clear commitment to avant-garde arte. It offers a different style of accommodation in Palma de Mallorca, on par with the quality and service you expect to find in any other large city, paying special attention to the needs and conveniences that urban life entails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your HM Jaime III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Jaime Iii Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- HM Jaime III Palma De Mallorca, Majorca