We arrived via Jet2 at palma around 10am, left the Malaluf crowd being herded to their resort buses and head past the taxi rank to the local buses.
Taking route one getting off at the Passeig Maritum stop. From there its an up hill climb to the hotel via the steps. Perhaps a better choice would have been taxi from airport 20-25 euro, or if early for the 1am check in get off the bus early in the city have a leisurely lunch and get a 5 euro taxi to the hotel.
Check in was easy, no ques very friendly staff, with time for advice and a chat. We stayed in a room with balcony, very clean and functional, enough storage for a week or long weekend of luggage. Decor is a bit office like but inoffensive.
We arrived on the Monday pool area was pretty quite for the first 4 days, on Friday it got alot busier and towels Started appearing on sunbeds early in the morning. Also pool bar struggled to cope over the weekend. Take the opportunity to use the hotel as intended and explore the city plenty of parks to relax in, beaches within bus ride, or settle on a bench and watch the world pass by on the harbour wall.
Breakfast in the hotel was good value buffet style, hot food regularly refreshed, omelette station, and usual continental breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice, enough to set you up for the day.
Staff all ways available and ready to help bar closed at 12 ish which was fine with us, slept well all of are 6 nights, hotel was quiet even when full at the weekend.
Would certainly stop here again, great location, great staff, good facilities and ideal for a city break in a lovely city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca