Nostalgic luxury in a convenient location for the city. The staff were absolutely superb - very attentive and friendly. Upgrade to a sea-front room in order to watch the cruise ships come and go and get the best view of the cathedral.The walk into the centre is about 40 mins along the promenade although the bus stops outside. Taxis cost about 7 euro to the Plaza Espagna. Breakfasts are superb and it was wonderful to sit outside overlooking the marina each morning in late October. The room was excellent - ignore what other reviews have said about the hotel rooms being dated. yes, if you want modern minimalistic you will be disappointed. However, if you want a touch of old world charm and elegance, then this is the hotel for you. Will definitely choose this hotel again on our return to Palma.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Melia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Escapio, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca