We've been to the Victoria many times over many years and it really does feel like coming home. Some of the staff have also been there for years which says something (good) about Melia as an employer.
The hotel is somewhat 'grand' and old-fashioned but in a good way. Service standards are very high, staff are very friendly, helpful and courteous and the hotel is comfortable, quiet and very clean. Rooms are very comfortable with hitech controls for curtains and media. Might be a bit off-putting for technophobes. Beds are excellent. Very calming atmosphere throughout the hotel.
There is direct access to the Paseo Maritimo (promenade) and it's about a 30 min stroll into Palma centre. The area behind the hotel (actually the front of the hotel) is a bit run down; there is a small supermarket there.
Will we go back to the Victoria? Definitely! Any negatives? It's expensive (but you get what you pay for).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Melia, Escapio, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca