This was our 4th stay in this wonderful hotel & once again we enjoyed every minute.
The bedrooms & public areas are traditionally stylish & very comfortable indeed. Always spotlessly clean with excellent staff, most friendly & obliging, offering a standard of service often sadly lacking in other more modern, upscale hotels.
Taking breakfast on the dining room terrace overlooking the harbour & marina was the perfect way to start any day, the breakfasts & wonderful staff could not be faulted.
Poolside attendant Carlos was a gem who looked after us faultlessly during our stay. Comfortable poolside beds with plenty of shaded areas if required.
For those who prefer style over substance & a quieter beach type holiday this hotel may not be for you. In this hotel you have the best of all worlds - a comfortable, relaxing base where you can soak up the sun, cafes & restaurants close by for coffee & lunch breaks and Palma only a 30 minute stroll away for evening shopping & dining.
My wife & I are in our mid/late 50's have travelled extensively & stayed in may 5 star hotels worldwide. We will usually express our dissatisfaction if we feel it is necessary. We have never had cause to complain about anything at the Melia Victoria.
We will most certainly be back next year - sooner if possible !!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Melia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca