Firstly I must say that the staff were fantastic and the hotels fittings and furnishings luxurious. Our stay however was disappointing for the following reasons: The weather was beautiful for March and our standard inland view room which did not have a balcony was far too hot as the air conditioning was not working. We did open the windows but the noice from nightclubs, bars etc in the early hours together with the heat kept us awake for most of our 3 night stay. I think the sea view rooms with a balcony are the ones to book if you can afford them but the supplement was too high for us! Also the outdoor pool was closed because it was March and the indoor one was not really a relaxing spa area where you could "chill". The hotel also did not have much atmosphere, we only saw one other couple during our stay so never had a drink in the bar in the evenings. We were on a room only basis and never found out if/where we could have breakfast so went out into Palma to eat in the mornings. I have stayed in other good standard hotels in Palma and definately think that although this was the most luxurious I would stay in a hotel with more atmosphere and better value for money as I think it is very expensive and not good value for money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca