We could not speak too highly about the hotel and the staff. We stayed for three nights for our Wedding Anniversary and were very touched to find a complimentary bottle of chilled 'bubbly' in our room on arrival. We arrived very late (10-15pm) but were served a lovely meal in the bar area by unbegrudging staff, even though the kitchen was about to close. We subsequently ate in the 'Vanitas' restaurant for our remaining two nights - the food was excellent. Our room (premium sea view) was luxurious with a balcony overlooking the harbour and the cathedral. However, our stay was marred by the incessant noise from midnight until 5am from the disco's (or nightclubs) in the area. Because it was so hot (March) we needed to open the window as the airconditioning is not available in the winter months, We requested a fan which was promptly supplied but this was of little help. The double glazing is very efficient and if the air con. had been available the problem would not have been so huge. Very sadly we would not stay here again at this time of year - such a pity!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca