The staff is friendly and professional, and I was offered an upgrade that was well worth the extra money. Beautifully decorated rooms but not overdone with just the right amount of furniture, including the all-important luggage table. The glass privacy doors between the foyer and the room and leading into the bathroom were a nice touch, keeping out unwanted hallway noise. The bathroom was very tastefully designed with marble, plenty of mirrors and great faucets. One thing that really stood out was the lighting. Many hotels skimp on it, but Gran Melia seems to have made the extra effort to get it right, even installing a control panel next to the bed that turns each light on and off and also opens and closes the three sets of curtains. That was nice to open the curtains in the morning with a push of a button. And the view out the balcony doors was the main cathedral, beautifully lit up at night. Overall a great place to stay and I would definitely return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca