For the price i paid as a walk in arrival, no complaints.
Very comfortable, albeit not large room with side view acroos marina. Great barman who knows his drinks and excellent bar service.
Free wifi too.
Only negative was occasional evidence of unnecessary price gauging. No comp drinking water in room, a call to housekeeping produced a ltre of water priced at 11 euros. The 4,50 room service delivery charge is usually a quirk reserved for deluxe city centre five star hotels - id stayed the week before at the dorchester in london and they charge similarly. But its not on, imo, for an out of season hotel in palma like the melia.
Room service beakfast was adequate, not special and again attracts the surcharge pushing continental breakfast close to 35 euros.
It just didnt seem like value for money, and so unusually, i ended up buying essentials at the supermarket opposite rather than feel i was paying through the nose.
A shame, as the rest of the experience staying here was generally very positive, and the overall room rate good value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Melia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Escapio, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca