Stayed a couple of nights to explore Palma. The main attractions are either a short taxi ride or a 20 minute walk - longer at hotter times. Hotel enjoys a great position overlooking the marina. Food and service all excellent. Check in was a bit slow and bureaucratic but very friendly and well meaning. We were offered an upgrade to a suite for a good price so the room was amazing. Pool is well maintained. The hotel can be a bit noisy with traffic and late night party goers so rooms in the lower floors may be more affected. That said, we were never distrubed for long! When we visited not all the restaurants were open. e ate in the hotel one evening and although it was a buffet, the quality was very good. Breakfast was also of a high standard. Would definitely return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Melia, Escapio, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca