“Simply "The Best"” 5 of 5 stars

+34 971 72 01 14
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Simply Fosh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 1,545 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International, Mediterranean
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: “Palma’s Coolest Restaurant”The Independent“British chef Marc Fosh creates superlative Mediterranean dishes using the best local produce”The Telegraph “Marc Fosh’s cool, urban restaurant is one of the most sought-after tables in the capital”Wall street Journal“Imaginative, perfectly executed dishes”The Sunday Times
Burnham, United Kingdom
“Simply "The Best"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We first came across Simply Fosh 3 years ago over winter and were blown away by this restaurant and couldnt wait to return when back in Mallorca.
Being Marriott Vacation Owners we have been coming to Mallorca for well over 8 years and love to explore different restaurants of all levels every time we visit.
Simply Fosh in our opinion is the best not only for the quality of the cuisine, mixing and matching of flavours but also the value for money especially for fine dining of the very highest level.
I'm amazed that Simply Fosh hasn't received a Michelin star yet, however I'm secretly glad it hasn't as prices for sure would go up!
We had the 8 course tasting menu at €75 per head along with a glass of champagne and 3 glasses each of exceptional wine over the whole tasting course that was probably the best meal we have ever had.
We have been to Ramsay's , Hestons, Raymond Blancs etc etc and this was as good if not better especially as this was half the price of what we would have paid back in those restaurants.
Yes I agree that may be the ambience of the place could do with a little more less formality with may be a little background music but that's a minor point and one that really is just a matter of opinions.
The service was exceptional and attentive but not overbearing and all of our courses were spread out perfectly where we the whole evening was spread out over 3 and a half hours.
Will absolutely definitely be back hopefully with our friends and would also like to say thank you for the unexpected salt gift,that put the icing on the cake.
We have a place in Cyprus and this place would go down a storm over there, how about it Mark Fosh??

• Visited July 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“Beautiful food, even better service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

As one would expect, the food was if a high standard; I couldn't fault any element of it. What made the evening special was the quality of the service.
The waitress was informative of the food and wine, to the point if showing us an atlas when we qurstioned further where is came from. She was I formal, which I prefer in any restaurant: don't speak to me like a robot or look down on me. The waitress got things spot on...

Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Skien, Norway
“Simply posh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Posh restaurant and professional staff. High end cuisinie, but not as good as we expected considering the prices. Interior and design is nice and minimalistic, but the atmosphere is a little bit too formal. At this price level there are better options in Palma.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Morpeth, United Kingdom
“Special food from a special place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Again another fine lunch served by the Fosh team.
I love eating here and we book each time we visit Palma.
Seated outside,the wine flowed and the minimal lunch menu always ensures freshly cooked food. I hate to see an overloaded menu and Fosh delivers on flavours each time. Elderflower foam on my risotto made it a delightful twist to am already great dish.
I would find it impossible to miss this venue when in the city.
Well done again and thank you for the special touch for my husbands birthday.

• Visited June 2013
“In Fosh I trust!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have now been to simply Fosh twice for lunch, on two separate visits to Mallorca. On both occasions I haven't been disappointed, the food has been excellent as has the service.

Some of the combinations on the menu don't always sound like they will work but I am yet to find that actually to be the case with everything I have tried being fantastic.

The lunch menu is also amazing value for the standard of food.

The only thing that I noticed as a negative on the second visit is although the setting of the restaurant is great (even with a small gallery adjoined to it) it is starting to look a tiny bit tired.

Thoroughly recommend a lunch visit!

• Visited June 2013