Stayed here for a weekend in April. Location is great right in the heart of the old town, far enough away to be relatively quiet, but close to all amenities.
Reception were very friendly and knowledgeable -couldn't do enough to help and suggest places to see and eat. The rooms themselves are very nice -as the building is an old convent the ceilings are high. They're well furnished and appointed in a minimal style. You even get a set of mini toiletries.
The breakfasts were excellent - lots of choice, very fresh and the staff were quick to replenish things.
Sadly as the weather wasn't great we didn't make use of the roof terrace, but the views were superb.
Not the cheapest choice but overall very happy with the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests fall in love with Palma, with our hotel, the charm of the old town and the beautiful views from our upper terrace. Come stay at Santa Clara Hotel to enjoy the proximity of the 10th century Arab baths, the Gothic Cathedral and the other host of attraction around the old town. Our hotel offers 4 star luxury rooms and suites with high ceilings, rustic stone walls and views to the surrounding sights of the old town. Relax in our urban spa featuring a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath or try one of the massage and beauty treatments. We also provide a conference room equipped with audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Santa Clara Urban
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca