“Excellent value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cellar Sa Premsa

Cellar Sa Premsa
Plaza Obispo Berenguer de Palou, 8, 07003 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca, Spain (Cort)
971 723 529
Neighborhood: Cort
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This establishment was recommended by our taxi driver and rightly so.What it lacks in quality of food it certainly makes up for in atmosphere and value for money.Plenty of locals there on a Saturday morning.Top tips either order a bottle of wine or none at all.Wine in the carafes was poor quality.Eat inside as interior is very old school.Take a dictionary as we did not get or were not given a menu in English.
All in all well worth the experience if in Palma.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutly enjoyble”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Im Italian working in restaurant in uk for about 15 years....trust me this has do not be missed in palma grait service food amazing atmosfere real go in this place

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I ate here with two friends last week. We had a paella starter followed by sucking pig. Both dishes were simply outstanding and cooked to perfection. Staff were friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this superb restaurant.

Visited September 2013
Aberdeen, Scotland
“After 27 years: a bit disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were looking forward to something like the experience we had 27 years ago having read some of the very favourable reviews. However although we have possibly moved on I think the restaurant is no longer that authentic place we enjoyed in 1986. True it still has the traditionally attired waiting staff but the seemed fairly uninterested. Some of the hard to get Mallorcan food was on offer but it missed the mark that it so precisely hit back then. Overall it was okay but we have been to many better Mallorcan restaurants this time around.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vienna, Austria
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I came here because of all the raving reviews and I must say I am not sure whether this is some kind of scam or whether I was just unlucky. They have a range of traditional Majorcan food and good wines but the grilled sword fish I got was very bland and came with some totally overcooked and unseasoned potatoes as well as tinned carrots. I only wanted a glass of wine but they tried to talk me into getting a carafe instead, which I found annoying and intrusive. The olives were of poor quality as well and the bread at least 2 days old. Not coming back.

• Visited August 2013