“Perfect !” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This has been one of the best experience I have had at a hotel.
The staff is very professional and welcoming, you do not feel at a 5 star hotel, you feel like at home.
The view you can experience at this hotel I really believe to be unique, specially from the infinity swimming pool.
I had dinner at the terrace restaurant and it was Perfect, service very professional and friendly always happy to assist you with recommendations and food top 10 !
My experience was fantastic and I truly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013

Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Magical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Entering Cap Rocat is like entering a new civilization! We spent just a few hours dining in this restaurant and those were magical moments spent overlooking a vast blue ocean with the lavender flowers and staff that delivers quality service!

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“TERRIBLE SERVICE & FOOD - WASTE OF MONEY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a really bad experience at this restaurant. My starter, a salmon tartare had the remains of cling film in it. We then ordered a fish from the menu which we were subsequently told was not available but were recommended an alternative in its place. The fish cost 40 euros and when served, was full of bones and looked liked my 5 year old had filleted it off the bone. There was barely any flesh on this fish for the handsome sum of 40 euros. However, we could forgive this had it not been for an incident that occurred during our meal. From one of the upper terraces, a waitress dropped a bottle of water (luckily not glass). The bottle hit my husband on the shoulder and hit the ground showering my husband with water. My husband was soaked. She laughed and did not come to to the table to apologise. After making a fuss, a member of staff (not the waitress) apologised half-heartedly. Before our departure from the hotel, my husband spoke to the waitress involved and she maintained she had nothing to apologise for. Of course, this was an accident but in a five star hotel charging five star prices, the very least the waitress could have done was apologised. Surely this is basic manners. To avoid an ugly confrontation we paid the bill reluctantly. I then contacted the hotel to request my money back. It took them days to return my calls and they of course refused to refund us our money. We spend every summer in Mallorca and this is by far the worst experience we have had in a restaurant and we dine in many great establishments. It is not an easy restaurant to reach and whilst the view is spectacular, I would not waste my money. There are far better restaurants on the island that serve high quality food and pride themselves on high quality service with great sea views. We took friends that night on a recommendation and were embarrassed to ask them to split the meal which cost over 400 euros. This is the very first and I hope the last time I write on trip advisor but I felt compelled to do so. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME IN GOING THERE!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Dreadful Service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Having visited this place with friends recently, it looked idyllic. We had the foresight to make a reservation as it proves to be a popular place. On arrival at our table we ordered water and a round of gin and tonics, in readiness for the rest of our party to arrive. After 30 minutes, still no water or drinks, but rest of party had arrived. A waitress then came and asked which gin we wanted? Off she went again. After another 20 minutes, still no water or drinks - the situation was getting silly - especially in heat of 38 degrees! We eventually received our drinks and placed our order for food. This took another incredibly long time to arrive and one of our guests didn't get any lunch at all. They had forgotten the order! So off she scrambled to kitchen again to deliver our friends lunch when everyone else had finished.
It is quite unfortunate that the staff and service was abysmal, as they could do so much better. The setting is wonderful. The food was fine, eventually.
I most certainly will not be returning and have warned my friends about it too.
Our whole lunch took around 4 hours, was very expensive and nothing special.

Berlin, Germany
“Awesome. Really outstanding location, maybe the most scenic one in Mallorca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We found the restaurant through a friends recommendation, seems to be an old castle.

It's a bit tricky to find, follow through the "no trespassing" sign the road to the fenced gate. You'll be greeted by a doorman who double checks your reservation. Parking is possible on a large parking lot.

A staff member will pick you up in a golf cart and drive you to the restaurant. It's directly located at the shore and really lovely decorated. Just a stunning view.

Service was very attentive, food was very good. Of course priced, but that's what we expected.

After all it's maybe the most stunning, romantic location we've ever seen on Mallorca. If you want to spend a really romantic evening, go there!

• Visited July 2013