“'Las Dos Let Down'” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“'Las Dos Let Down'”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend turned up to eat at 8pm. They had only just opened so the restaurant was empty. This suited us. We asked if we could have a drink outside and eat inside as the temperature was dropping. We were told this was fine and we ordered some wine, however this could not of been conveyed to the two other waiting staff as they started bringing out olives and other appetisers and we were then immediately asked what we would like to eat. We ordered thinking we would be eating inside only for the starters to be put in front of us outside where we were sitting. I had tuna tatar and my girlfriend had baked obergines. We decided to eat our starters and ask to be moved inside between courses later. My girlfriends starter was huge and was cold in the middle. She decided not to complain as she could not eat it all anyway. After we had finished the course we asked to be seated inside only for one waitress to appear with a shawl for my girlfriend to put around her shoulders. We said no thank you and asked to be seated inside. This was granted and inside we went. About 15 minutes later the food arrived, mine was the veal my girlfriend had the Lasagne, my girlfriend said to me 'is this cold or is it me' I had one small mouthful and the lasagne was stone cold, I, at this point protested and the lasagne was taken away and it was a full 20 minutes before the waitress appeared again with a new (now hot) dish of lasagne. I by this point had long finished my meal and this whole affair had totally ruined our meal. The waitress offered us a free cocktail (we refused) and we were told the lasagne would not be charged. We asked for the bill and it came to €197. I and my girlfriend would of had a better meal and a more value for money meal had we eaten at Burger King. If this is the level of food and service they give at Las Dos Lunas when we are the only people in the restaurant I would hate to think what it is like when it is full. Terrible restaurant.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere