“no reliable booking” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pension Amara

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Sebastian - Donostia
Pension Amara
You added Pension Amara to your Saves list
Isabel II Street, Nr 2, 1A, 20011 San Sebastian - Donostia, Spain   |
Baden-Württemberg
“no reliable booking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2007

19/09/07 - I had booked with confirmation dt. 3/9/07 Pension Amara from 19th to 24th September with pre-payment of 60€/first night. Yesterday I got the message "lo siento pero el 22 esta ya completo" . I'd like to warn everybody not to rely on this enterprise, they throw you out as they please, without regard. When they get to know your credit card number they debit your account immediatley without notice. They do not answer to any of your messages/rreclamations. In times of film festival in San Sebastian you cannot find any other lodging under 100 € at short-term. I lost my flight, froze my credit card and postpone my trip to some time.

Solo
Business

Been to Pension Amara? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pension Amara

Address: Isabel II Street, Nr 2, 1A, 20011 San Sebastian - Donostia, Spain
Location: Spain > Basque Country > Guipuzcoa Province > San Sebastian - Donostia
Ranked #59 of 63 B&Bs / Inns in San Sebastian - Donostia

If you own or manage Pension Amara, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.