This hotel is very trendy, clean and nice. However it is expensive (like other hotels in San Sebastian) and it took about 30 minutes to walk to the downtown area. But walking by the shore was not bad at all, what a view! Furthermore, there are some restaurants and shops close to the hotel. The hotel room was very comfortable with a desk and a mini bar and also a balcony. There is a wellness center in the basement that I really recommend! What a relaxing place and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Costa Vasca**** hotel is a landmark in San Sebastian, it is located 7 minutes by foot to Ondarreta Beach and 15 mins from the famous creation by the sculptor Eduardo Chillida "El Peine del Viento". Discover the city's historical and traditional side by enjoying a few tapas in the old Basque quarter or enjoy all the glamour of our city, taking a pleasant stroll, with magnificent views of the La Concha Bay. For the summer season (1 July to 31 August) we offer you 2500 m² of garden area to enjoy, where you can relax with a cocktail in our Swim Bar or cool yourself down in our semi-Olympic sized swimming pool. We also offer guests a convenient car park situated at the hotel entrance. Furthermore, during your stay you can enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Barcelo Costa Vasca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Costa Vasca Hotel San Sebastian - Donostia
- Barcelo San Sebastián Donostia
- Barcelo Hotel Costa Vasca