A good business hotel but the location is a bit “off” especially if you want to enjoy the pinchos in the old part of the city. Still the central part is on taxi distance.
Stayed at the 7th floor and had a balcony which was nice so being there during spring/summer/fall is probably better then January ;-)
From my balcony you could even see the sea
Breakfast buffet was a bit expensive (17 Euros) so I usually took a walk down to the sea side and had breakfast at a local café but the bar at the hotel can offer you a sandwich and coffe or tea so if you are used to a less heavy breakfast this is a good alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Costa Vasca**** hotel is a landmark in San Sebastian, it is located 7 minutes by foot to Ondarreta Beach and 15 mins from the famous creation by the sculptor Eduardo Chillida "El Peine del Viento". Discover the city's historical and traditional side by enjoying a few tapas in the old Basque quarter or enjoy all the glamour of our city, taking a pleasant stroll, with magnificent views of the La Concha Bay. For the summer season (1 July to 31 August) we offer you 2500 m² of garden area to enjoy, where you can relax with a cocktail in our Swim Bar or cool yourself down in our semi-Olympic sized swimming pool. We also offer guests a convenient car park situated at the hotel entrance. Furthermore, during your stay you can enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Barcelo Costa Vasca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Costa Vasca Hotel San Sebastian - Donostia
- Barcelo San Sebastián Donostia
- Barcelo Hotel Costa Vasca