Fairly modern looking hotel with decent rooms and fantastic showers. We had a few problems that were quickly and happily resolved. The hotel is about a 20min walk from the old town where most of the food places are. It's a nice walk for the most part but uphill on the way back. The Spanish breakfast was really good! It's kind of a business hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Costa Vasca**** hotel is a landmark in San Sebastian, it is located 7 minutes by foot to Ondarreta Beach and 15 mins from the famous creation by the sculptor Eduardo Chillida "El Peine del Viento". Discover the city's historical and traditional side by enjoying a few tapas in the old Basque quarter or enjoy all the glamour of our city, taking a pleasant stroll, with magnificent views of the La Concha Bay. What better way to end the day than by relaxing in our Urban Wellness Centre with its wide range of treatments (managed by the Sasoibide group), or over a drink in front of the fireplace in our B-lounge Bar. For the summer season (1 July to 31 August) we offer you 2500 m² of garden area to enjoy, where you can relax with a cocktail in our Swim Bar or cool yourself down in our semi-Olympic sized swimming pool. We also offer guests a convenient car park situated at the hotel entrance. Furthermore, during your stay you can enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotel.de, Otel and Venere so you can book your Barcelo Costa Vasca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Costa Vasca Hotel San Sebastian - Donostia
- Barcelo San Sebastián Donostia
- Barcelo Hotel Costa Vasca