Fairly modern looking hotel with decent rooms and fantastic showers. We had a few problems that were quickly and happily resolved. The hotel is about a 20min walk from the old town where most of the food places are. It's a nice walk for the most part but uphill on the way back. The Spanish breakfast was really good! It's kind of a business hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Costa Vasca Hotel San Sebastian - Donostia
- Barcelo Costa Vasca Hotel
- Barcelo San Sebastián Donostia
- Barcelo Hotel Costa Vasca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barceló Costa Vasca hotel**** is situated in the residential area of Ondarreta, in the city of San Sebastián, 300 metres from the beach of the same name and from the Palacio de Miramar gardens. The hotel has spacious and brightly designed rooms that will ensure a pleasurable rest. This 4-star hotel has an outdoor pool set within its garden and also boasts a fantastic health and wellness centre. At the hotel's restaurant Ulia, you will enjoy an extensive menu that ranges from Basque traditional food to nouvelle cuisine. The hotel has been awarded the Q Mark for Spanish Tourist Quality awarded by the Institute for Spanish Tourism Quality. Visit San Sebastián, land of beaches, hills and museums... the ideal place to practise your favourite sports and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Barcelo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Barcelo Costa Vasca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.