Good hotel with all the basics in order. The rooms are quite spaciouss and were clean. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was rather good, and also the food in the restaurant was proven to be good and reasonably priced. The pool was great for children, but other than that there was really nothing for kids.
The location was quiet with some 10 minutes walk from the beach front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Costa Vasca**** hotel is a landmark in San Sebastian, it is located 7 minutes by foot to Ondarreta Beach and 15 mins from the famous creation by the sculptor Eduardo Chillida "El Peine del Viento". Discover the city's historical and traditional side by enjoying a few tapas in the old Basque quarter or enjoy all the glamour of our city, taking a pleasant stroll, with magnificent views of the La Concha Bay. For the summer season (1 July to 31 August) we offer you 2500 m² of garden area to enjoy, where you can relax with a cocktail in our Swim Bar or cool yourself down in our semi-Olympic sized swimming pool. We also offer guests a convenient car park situated at the hotel entrance. Furthermore, during your stay you can enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Barcelo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Costa Vasca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Costa Vasca Hotel San Sebastian - Donostia
- Barcelo San Sebastián Donostia
- Barcelo Hotel Costa Vasca