The best thing about this hotel is the view from the terrace. The hotel itself has a sort of 'rundown' atmosphere and the room and other amenities are OK. Apparently it is a very popular place for locals to have a party. The hotel is located far from the main part of the city and beaches, and therefore, we had to take a cab whenever we wanted to go to restaurants or other attractions near the popular areas of the city. We had a dinner one night at their restaurant, and food was OK, nothing memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 km from the city centre of San Sebastian and close to the historic monument Palacio Miramar and Naval Museum. Restaurant, bar, meeting rooms. Swimming pool and parking facilities. Stunning views over the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Mercure Monte Igueldo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure San Sebastian Hotel San Sebastian - Donostia
- Mercure San Sebastián Donostia
- Mercure Hotel San Sebastian