“”

Reviewed October 26, 2012

(Photos only)

Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights. Super clean 3min walk from the train station and surrounded by shops and the main attractions. Macdonalds 4doors down if you are scared of Spanish food and many bars and restaurants around if you are a proper tourist. Very friendly and helpful staff too. No food or drink available on site but you don't need it. You are in Spain.

• Stayed July 2012
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

My partner and I have just got back from a tour of Northern Spain and Portugal. We had a budget for our overnight stays of no more than 45 euros to include parking.

Since Hostal Romero was nice and cheap and ideally situated we decided to book a room with them which we did over email. When I called on the day to say we were running late I was told they didn't have a booking for me. Luckily they had a spare room so this was not a problem and the lady was extremely apologetic (although I couldn't get her off the phone which was costing me a fortune!).

The sat nav found the parking very easily and we then walked to the hostal which was very nice inside with large room, wifi in the room (only one on our trip) and a good shower. The staff were extremely friendly and the lady was very quick to say how had they not had a room they would have found a way to put us up therefore proving that customer service is their main priority.

If I was back in Oviedo I would definitely use them again as they were a great price and in a great location!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hostal Romero? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hostal Romero

Address: C/ Uria 36-38, 2nd fl, 33003 Oviedo, Spain
Location: Spain > Asturias > Oviedo
Bar / Lounge Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 18 B&Bs / Inns in Oviedo
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hostal Romero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hostal Romero, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.