“Aceptable pero con algunos puntos a mejorar” 3 of 5 stars

You added Pedro I De Aragon Hotel to your Saves list
Pedro I De Aragon Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Del Parque 34, 22003 Huesca, Spain   |
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Huesca

Been to Pedro I De Aragon Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pedro I De Aragon Hotel

Address: Del Parque 34, 22003 Huesca, Spain
Location: Spain > Aragon > Province of Huesca > Huesca
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Huesca
Hotel Class:3 star — Pedro I De Aragon Hotel 3*
F you travel to Huesca and you are looking for a comfortable and modern hotel, Hotel Pedro I de Aragon is a great choice. It offers suites and rooms with air-conditioning, heating. TV, background music, telephone, mini-bar, individual safe and a complete en-suite bathroom with hairdryer. All in all, everything that you need so that your stay is a pleasant as possible. Located in the commercial area of Huesca, it also offers Free Wi-Fi to its clients. Hotel Pedro I de Aragon is located in the commercial heart and city centre of Huesca. Thanks to its privileged location, it is ideal as a starting point for day trips to the Pyrenees or for business trips. Whichever the purpose of your trip to Huesca is, the fact that we are located in the heart of the city is a determining factor when it comes to choosing a hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Pedro I De Aragon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pedro I De Aragon Hotel Spain/Huesca

If you own or manage Pedro I De Aragon Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.