Beautiful building exterior in good location contrast with
- smell of sewage in bathroom
- very dirty carpets in the hallways and rooms
- cheap breakfast (eg revolting non local fresh bread clearly from industrial provenance) in bunker style claustrophobic room
- outdated laptops: seriously not hi-tech
The hotel simply needs to be cleaned up and made more appealing. A minor effort to improve the food could make a simple positive difference.
But maybe the owner prefers to keep the margin for himself; that's the feeling.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Canalejas Hotel
- Petit Palace Canalejas Seville
- Petit Palace Canalejas Hotel Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CHARMING HOTEL RIGHT IN SEVILLE´S HISTORIC CITY CENTRE! FREE WIFI AND LAPTOP IN ALL ROOMS! Hotel Petit Palace Canalejas' setting in Seville’s historic city centre, a short walk from the Cathedral and its emblematic Giralda tower, makes it ideal for visiting the sights of the capital of Andalusia. A short walk along the nearby Guadalquivir River will bring you to the Maestranza bull ring, one of the country’s largest. You will also find a wide range of shopping in the surrounding area. You can even explore the local area on bicycle, which can be hired for free from the hotel. The hotel offers the following FREE services: - Laptop in all rooms- WIFI connection in all rooms and communal zones.- Daily Press- Safety boxes (with capacity for a laptop)- Hydro-massage showers in all rooms.- Information on local excursions, city maps, reservations for shows and restaurants.- Two internet points for public use.- Free bike rent (on request)- Luggage room.- Cots and buggies for kids on request- Complementary bedding and food bowls for your pet- XXL rooms and King size beds on request. - Flat screen TV with TDT- Disabled facilities. - Family rooms More information:- City centre, next to “El Corte Ingles” department store.- Public parking next to the hotel.- Show room for small meetings. Rooms are available with twin or double beds, for individual travellers or couples, and also for families or groups of friends in our exclusive “Family Rooms” with capacity of up to four people. Take advantage of our two free internet points, found in the reception area, and our free bike rent to get to know the city in a unique and original way! Ask our friendly staff for advice on the best shopping and dining areas, and for reservations for local excursions and shows. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are travelling with your pet or have any other special requests – we will do our best to assure that your stay is a pleasant and comfortable as possible! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Otel and Venere so you can book your Petit Palace Canalejas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.