Good location, short pleasant walks get you to lots of interesting spots,good food and bars nearby. Hotel lobby and public areas were nicely done lots of original details were incorporated/ left when the building was renovated. Room was small but well appointed and decorated, very clean. The staff are helpful and friendly. For the price a great choice.
- Also Known As:
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Hotel
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Hotel Seville
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th-century building is located in the lively Plaza de la Alameda, in Seville’s old town. It offers a 24-hour reception and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Sacristía de Santa Ana feature parquet floors and classical-style décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a daily breakfast buffet and Mediterranean cuisine with modern touches. Free coffee is also available throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sacristia de Santa Ana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.