This boutique hotel had everything you can want! We stayed here for two nights and were blown away by the price we payed and the amount of extras the room had.
Room was spotless and daily service.
It was designed very traditionally and not on the cheap.
Was close to everything no more than 15-20 mins
Great restaurants within 2-5 minutes walk
Staff happy to give good recommendations.
They were also happy to make phone calls to places and speak in Spanish to ensure we weren't ripped off and were getting the best deal
I would highly recommend this beautiful place to stay I will definitely go back
- Also Known As:
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Hotel
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Hotel Seville
- Sacristia De Santa Ana Seville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th-century building is located in the lively Plaza de la Alameda, in Seville’s old town. It offers a 24-hour reception and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Sacristía de Santa Ana feature parquet floors and classical-style décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a daily breakfast buffet and Mediterranean cuisine with modern touches. Free coffee is also available throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sacristia de Santa Ana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.