We stayed in a one-bedroom apartment and it's very comfortable for 2 people. It's clean and located in a great location. However, the lobby and courtyard areas were quite charming but the room was very basic and need remodeling. The breakfast, which was served across the street at Hotel Murillo, was okay, mostly continental breakfast items with a couple hot items (eggs and "ham"). We were able to walk to all the major sites. For those who plan to use the laundry facilities, please note that it's really just one washer and one dryer, so plan to be flexible with your time. Close to many great restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maeva Patio de la Cartuja residence is located at the very heart of Seville, where the popular, lively Macarena and San Vicente areas meet. The comfortable, roomy apartments are set around an interior patio with ocher-coloured walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Apartamentos Murillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Murillo Seville
- Apartamentos Murillo Hotel Seville