“Good for business” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla

You added Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C/ Ingenieria no11 | Parque Empresarial Nuevo Torneo, 41015 Seville, Spain   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #18 of 173 Hotels in Seville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Good for business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

good hotel ,spacious room,every day fruit basket , very friendly & helpful reception staff ,breakfast was also good,,could be better ,this hotel is good for meetings ,away from downtown ,you need Taxi to move around ,Bus stop few minutes away but no plan when the next bus will come .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
AlejandroHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Hello,

My Reception Manager has personally asked me to say a big thank you for the comments about her team and told me the team are missing your group as they had lots of fun with you!

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Alejandro Casamor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

On the surface, the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla looks like an excellent deal for its price - Hilton quality on an affordable budget. However, my visit was frought with multiple issues that made this stay a memorable one and not in the good way. The first - I stayed at the Hilton for a conference, but was unable to book at conference rates. I booked directly through the Hilton website and requested conference rates. While they were happy to switch me over, I realized two weeks later that I had been charged by both the conference and the hotel for rooms and would have been double charged if I hadn't specifically checked to see if I had been properly reimbursed. The second - despite the fact I confirmed my flight details three times with the hotel for an airport pick-up, I waited at SVQ for over an hour before taking a taxi to the hotel directly. This was in spite of the fact that I expressly sent over my flight details twice and then confirmed only three days before the arrival with my flight details repeated a third time. They eventually waived the fee and gave me the round-trip back to the airport free of cost. Moreover, it took three whole days before I heard back properly from their manager, with a measly compensation of some candy in the room and a card. The front desk even asked me to come back during daytime hours to speak to a manager if I wanted a proper response, despite the fact they knew I was in town to attend a conference and would likely be gone all day. Breakfast was adequate, if somewhat limp, and the rooms was otherwise acceptable. The location of the hotel is out of the way and will take some time to get into town, although not to an inaccessible degree. Despite decent enough rooms, the location and the abysmal service make this hotel not worth the effort.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
AlejandroHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay with us.

I am very sorry that myself or my Front Office Manager did not manage to see you before you left the hotel. We are both very sorry for the problems you faced during and prior to your arrival to the hotel, the team member that made the mistake with the times of collection has also asked me to let you know how sorry they are.

I can fully understand your frustration and do hope we have the opportunity to show you what we can do in the future.

Please do feel free to contact the hotel and ask for myself or Chia Gaddess the Front Office Manger as we would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly.

Sorry and thank you again for leaving the review.

Devon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is a good hotel

The room was spacious enough with sufficient hanging space and spotlessly clean.
Lift arrangement very good as you pre-selected you floor and it went straight to the one you wanted.
Liked the reading light, an adjustable column which could be focused on the page you were reading.
Great self-service breakfast, and well cooked too.
(Did not bother with the dinner as too many good tapas bars in Seville)
Best of all really helpful staff who were all prepared to do that extra something to help make your stay even better
We found using the public bus service quite adequate; just remember Estrella Vega for you journey back on the no. 13 bus
Do go in an evening and walk along the river; beautiful views of the lights

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed fine to me; it's a quiet business area so no environment issues But to fin...
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel after your recent stay, we were all pleased to read that you made the most of the hotel and the city.

We do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

New and modern hotel located in a business buildings area. Good choice if you come to Seville by car as it has free parking and bus to city center available( if you don't want to complicate your existence by driving in Seville). Rooms are very comfortable with all the requested amenities and the staff is helpful (although it would be nice to have more English speaking personal). Location is fully compensated by the rest of provided facilities.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
AlejandroHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us and found the team helpful.

Here at Hilton Garden Inn Seville, we always have team members working who speak English, I am sorry to hear you felt we needed more. This is somthing we have shared with the team.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Saint Charles, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

nice hotel if you have a car or use the hotel shuttle for a fee of 7 euros each way to go to city center (15-20 min ride). the parking at the hotel is free, the hotel is very new and very nice, quiet comfortable rooms with all the amenities you would expect from 4 star hotel. Free wifi in rooms. Didn't try the food there so can't comment on that. would definitely stay there again

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello,

Here at Hilton Garden Inn Seville we were all so happy to read your review.

We are glad you found the shuttle, car parking and WiFi of use and really look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

we stayed here for 2 nights staff was helpful but there was one thing we were here in march and in the afternoon it got really hot called the reception and got the reply that their heaters are on as they were still in winter time and they could not help and they asked us to open the windows. being a Hilton i expected more out it

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
AlejandroHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hello!

Thank you for your review.

My self and the management team of the hotel have reviewed your feedback and fully agree with your comments, we have now turned on the air conditioning.

We do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel next time you go to Seville.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave the feedback.

Weston, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a weekend first and then one more night on our return from Granada on a weekday. First stay was awesome, it is a very modern hotel, rooms are very clean, good size and bright, with good internet connection. Housekeeping and front desk staff very friendly! We rented a car and the hotel offered free parking. To get to the city we used the option of the hotel shuttle. It runs on a confusing schedule, but it is a great and cheap option ( 7 euros round trip per room). Breakfast is very good and with a good variety of fruit, cheese, danish, bread, etc. The hotel is located in the outskirts of the city but there are two supermarkets very close and a gas station with a small convenience store that is open all night. Everything looked great and perfect as to rate this hotel as excellent until our return trip back from Granada. They gave us a very good room as well but there was a slight - bad - smell in the room so we decided to open a window and then we realized the smell was coming from outside. Right by the hotel there is a factory of some type and our room was overlooking the factory and the smell was clearly coming from that place! Good thing is there was no smell at night, so for sure it is while the factory was working... I must say though, that will not stop us from staying at this hotel again, it was our best stay in Spain!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
AlejandroHGI, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, I am so glad that the hotel and team meet your needs and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

I am sorry to hear that the smell of the concrete work yard made it in to your room. Please get in touch with us before your next stay with us and we will make sure you are allocated a room on the other side of the building.

Thanks again for the review and hope to see you soon.

Alejandro Casamor

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla? Share your experiences!