“Best Value for money” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla

You added Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C/ Ingenieria no11 | Parque Empresarial Nuevo Torneo, 41015 Seville, Spain   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersBronze level
Hull, United Kingdom
“Best Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Two nights in this hotel definately worth the four stars it has but very competitatively priced as it is outside the main tourist areas however only 14 euros for a taxi "downtown". Best of both worlds peace and quiet in the hotel (16 euros only for airport shuttle) 10 mins to the airport. Excellent team looking after everything you need speaking excellent English.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear William W,

Thank you very much for your positive comments about your stay with us.

I am very glad to know that you have enjoyed that much your stay with us, and I would love to welcome you back to our property.

Alejandro Casamor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The staff were superb! They were all welcoming, helpful and spoke excellent English.

The hotel is modern and well appointed, spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable.

The room was quiet, had everything we required and the bed was large and particularly comfortable. We also appreciated the tea and coffee making facilities in the room.

We found the location very convenient because it is close to main routes and to the airport. We had a hire car which would have been a liability in the city. The shuttle service into town was excellent and reasonably priced. The shuttle greatly reduced the stress, we were pleased that we had chosen a hotel out of town.

The combination of a beautiful city, an excellent hotel, friendly people and the shuttle service made our stay a great pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Philip S,

Thank you very much for having shared your experience on Tripadvisor.

I am very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and it will be a pleasure for all the team to welcome you back to the Hotel.

With my best regards,

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Yes not much near by but you can certainly get to the city by hotel shuttle which is $7euros one way or same in a taxi. Bus apparently is like $1.40euros but since there were 4 of us it was easier in a taxi. If you have a hire car to reach this destination, they offer complimentary underground parking, so very safe.

Rooms are clean & modern and staff are friendly and helpful. Great thing with this hotel is that in the basement there is a self serve guest laundry!

Good base to be if you're fussy abt staying in a nicer place for the ones we walked past in the city are all very dated...the only thing you're sacrificing is really just the location but if you're planning to do day trips to Cordoba etc, hotel is very convenient for the highway!

Stayed January 2014
Dear ComfyGourmetSeeker,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

For myself and all the team is a pleasure to get to know that you were satisfied with your stay, and that you appreciated the advantages of our location and staying in a brand new hotel.

I am looking forward to welcome you back to the Garden.

Bergen, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I spent three nights at Hilton Garden Inn, and was very pleased with my stay. Yes, the hotel is a good 30 minutes bus ride from the city centre, but given the price of the hotel it is still a good deal... And the bus ride is pleasant enough! The hotel is located in Parque Empresarial Torneo business district (15 minutes taxi ride from the city centre).

My room was large, spotlessly clean and modern. There is a mini-bar, and you can “refill” it in the small shop in the lobby or visit the nearby Mercadona and save some bucks... The bed was comfortable, Internet was fast and even when sleeping with the window open it was very quiet. The bed was comfortable, but with only one duvet I would have struggled if I had company. The air-condition worked perfectly too. On my last day, they called from the reception asking me if everything had been OK during my stay or if I had any “comments”. I thought this to be a very nice gesture, and Hilton get a chance to handle complaints before they reach forums like Tripadvisor =)

The breakfast was good, offering the basics like scrambled eggs, bacon, yoghurt, fruit and pastries. I visited during the Christmas holidays, so I am not sure if there are any changes during high seasons.

I took a taxi for €11 after arriving at Santa Justa train station, because the annual Christmas Parade went through the street where it is (usually) possible to catch bus #12. Bus #3 is located 100 meters from the hotel: walk out from the entrance, turn right and walk up to the roundabout, then turn right again and you will see the bus stop. Pay attention when the bus reaches the city centre, it is easy to “miss” the stop near the cathedral (two stops after you see the bullfighting ring). A single ticket costs €1,4 (2014).

Both Mercadona and Lidl are located about 200 meters from the hotel bus stop (just continue walking up the street).

When leaving Sevilla (from Santa Justa) I used the shuttle bus service the hotel offers. They drive you anywhere in Sevilla for €7. A great deal really…

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear TheSuitcase,

Thank you very much for having taken the time of sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to read that you have enjoyed it, and about the clear explanations you have made about how to come to the hotel or reach the city centre.

I am looking forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

As most of my travel schedule is associated with business, I tend to chose known hotel brands. I tend to chose Hilton brands because they tend to always meet my expectations. This one is an exception. My expectations were exceeded by a large margin. Arriving late afternoon on a Thursday after a week of Travel in Spain, I had exhausted by supply of Euros - and the cab from the airport did not take credit cards. Carlos immediately advanced me the necessary cash. Christian and Sara are excellent hotel staff, helping me navigate the city and providing excellent service to the city center and to the airport. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I would expect any room to be excellent.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Marvin B,

I am glad to read that Carlos, Cristian and Sara exceeded your expectations, and I have already shared your feedback with them. This will be a source of motivations for the team.

I would love to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla.

Moncton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We drove in to Seville from Cordoba, we had a good opportunity to see a lot of the city while searching for the hotel. It is very difficult to find and took about 2+ hours to figure it out. Once we got there it was very nice. The underground parking is limited and tight, but free. Despite the late hour of our arrival the bar staff got us some food before the kitchen closed. The room was very nice and close to the bus stop, the staff gave us very good directions to get downtown.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
AlejandroHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Hello George M,

Thank you very much for informing us with the details of your recent stay with us.

I am so so sorry for your recent problems trying to find us driving from Cordoba. We are aware of this issue and that´s why we have already asked to the city council the establishment of hotel signal in some strategic places in order to help our guests to locate us easier. The situation you describe of being driving around for more than 2 hours is obviously very frustrating.

Furthermore, it is good to hear that you enjoyed your stay from the moment you arrived.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you again!

Hotel General Manager.
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed here for 8 nights and really enjoyed our holiday in Seville. We chose this Hotel as it was a good price with free parking and free wifi. A short bus ride to the centre which was worth it as its very hard to park in Seville, so taking the bus was stress free and it runs every 15 mins. The staff were very helpful and friendly.We ate breakfast during our stay which was plentiful hot and cold buffet. The rooms were very clean, comfy beds and very quiet for sleeping. most of the rooms are non smoking except for the 4th floor. It was hard to find coming by car as the sat nav did not recognise the road. I would go back to this Hotel when visiting beautiful Serville such a vibrant City.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

AlejandroHGI, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Hols61,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

It has been a pleasure for me and the whole team to learn that you ahve enjoyed your stay with us, and all of us are looking forward to welcome you back.

Alejandro Casamor

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla? Share your experiences!