“Exceptional People” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 66 Seville B&B and Inns
London
“Exceptional People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Great hostel, great location but more importantly exceptional young staff who are cosmopolitan, cool, worldly and friendly, and you'll experience this from the moment you'll walk in to the moment you leave. If I wanted people to represent my company, city and country, these are the individuals I'd want to work for me. Sorry I don't have all your names, but you know who you are. So, if you own the Grand Luxe or if you're the manager reading this... I think you have a rare group of individuals, keep them..... and I insist you reward them ;-)

Ish (London)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I had such a good experience in Grand Luxe hostel. We were 4 in very big bedroom, and we had our own bathroom. We could unpack a bit and had everything we need to make the stay as comfortable as possible.
The staff was really nice and friendly. I am a celiac and they even made sure I had something to eat for breakfast.
The roof of the hostel is the cherry on the cake... breathtaking view of the cathedral. You can walk anywhere from the Hostel.

We did the free walking tour , Santiago was our tour guide, it was fun and I saw everything I needed to see. It was very informative and I met a lot of people.

I would really recommend this hostel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This hostel was fantastic we had an ensuite double room better than some hotels we have stayed in. Close to cathedral the staff were friendly and helpful comfortable bed very clean, we would stay here again without a doubt. Even breakfast was included in the price !!!

Room Tip: We had. Great double en suite room with several draws but no hanging space, but that wasn't a pr...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I think this is the best hostel that i've ever stayed at (yeah, i think so because i gave it an excellent rate.. When i should've rate in super excellent!!!) i arrived very early at the hostel but the super kind and super cute receptionist told me i can stay on my room & i can also take my free breakfast ( but i already have my breakfast in one of the bar nearby).. So i put my things, charged my phone & joined the free walking tour of the very kind "Maggie". The room is big with big shower & toilets, locker under your bed, a terrace, very clean and very nice! Free wifi, free towels, free breakfast, free laundry, free detergent soap & softener, cheap beers & water (yes because it's too hot in there! Not in the hostel but outside). I stayed for 3 nights and i really love to stay more (maybe the next time i visit sevila). One thing i like more about this hostel they allowed me to leave my luggage (bec. My flight is at night) so, i can still roam & shop without carrying it and upon returning after 5 or 6 hours they also allowed me to take a shower so i can arrive at the airport fresh and good looking. I've met a lot of people & new friends here. Super higher than highly recommended!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Los Olivos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Aside from the clean room, spectacular location, air conditioning (summer is Seville is HOT), free laundry, nice breakfast, great common area & helpful staff, the most impressive part of this hostel was the brilliant roof-top terrace overlooking the cathedral. My husband and I spent sunset & many hours into the night up there drinking and chatting. It was a perfect place to stay and was totally affordable. What a find!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This great hostel is ideally located, next to the cathedral, right in the heart of Sevilla! The staff is very welcoming, and super helpful. The beds are very comfortable, the hostel is very clean. The common areas are very inviting. The breakfast which is included is very generous and offers a wide variety.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thames, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This hostel is modern, clean and so close to the cathedral, making it the perfect location to explore Sevilla. Breakfast was included, toast, cereal coffee and juice, self service and use of a great kitchen at all times. Huge TV in common room and an upstairs roof terrace. I loved this hostel and would recommend to anyone..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Grand Luxe Hostel? Share your experiences!