“WHAT did I order?” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Burbank, California
“WHAT did I order?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Wanted to be adventurous with the food and drink in Spain, so ordered tapas. I speak Spanish, so I knew what I was ordering (at least, I thought I did.) Orderd tapas langostino and expected langostino....got sardines soaked in olive oil. Soooo salty! My husband just laughed at me (he ordered potatoes) so I sucked it up and ate them! My lips are still puckered up!And the wait staff in Spain is not like LA: Don't expect great service. But the ambiance was awesome: lots of bull's heads mounted on the wall, each with their own gold-plated placque with the name of the bull and the name of the matador that killed him...yeah, it's Spain.

Visited May 2013

58% Recommend
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Delicious and good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here as we spotted a table of people eating what looked like good food. We had 2 glasses of white wine each and three dishes to share, all of which were by far the best we've eaten in the last week and presented beautifully. Service was very good and the whole lot came to just over 30euros. Definitely worth a stop.

Belgrade, Serbia
“Nice place, fine food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The restaurant was full and we decided to go in. I had grilled swordfish and my wife seafood salad – both as tapas, and both delicious. The restaurant has great interior with bull heads looking from the walls. Service was good, no problem of a kind I read in some reviews. And it was cheap: only EUR 11, for two tapas plus beer and a glass of wine. We did have good time in this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I had here some of the most delocious tapas in Seville. If you come here you'd better try the cola de toro, tender and juicy, with a slight taste of ginger. I really loved it!! The dessert was also very very good, a cake made of five different kinds of chicolate!

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Eating here was a mistake!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stumbled into this restaurant and what a mistake. It is close to the Cathedral and main tourist area however on a busy street and frequently people pushed past or cars parked literally against our table. Out of seven of us we didn't get one good meal. The salad was almost entirely lettuce with asparagus from a can, it was actually swimming in an inch of water in the bowl! The paella was flavourless except for the vinegar from the tinned vegetables and almost inedible. The tapas was embarassing. That evening we ate excellent food close by for half the price. The service wasn't great either plus expensive drinks. Definately give this place a miss.

• Visited April 2013