1. Really close to the cathedral and alcazar area - like 2 mins of walking - so supremely convenient to see all the attractions and tons of eating places around. For those who may be concerned about finding it- its quite easy to find if you head towards the alcazar from the square in front of the cathedral and just turn left (after nearing the alcazar) and walk straight head .. The hotel is right there in abt 50 meters or so. Of course it's really not advisable to drive around in this area and I can imagine parking will be a nightmare and expensive - I was glad we dropped off the car at Sevilla railway station.
2. Friendly , helpful staff
3. Clean hotel, clean rooms, nice decor, good bathrooms, safety lock in rooms
Minuses ( minor issues really)
1. Very small rooms ( we stayed in the smallest room though )We had only 2 small suitcases so was ok but I can imagine it will be really tight with more luggage.
2. Breakfast looked pretty boring ( we didn't bother with it and had much better breakfast near the cathedral )
3. Toiletries in the bathroom were very limited -- only shower gel , no shampoo or conditioner
4. We didn't get good hot water one of the mornings. It was cool to Luke warm at best. We didn't bother calling reception to check the issue as we were in a rush but the problem seemed to correct itself the next day without us having to do anything else extra.
So overall good stay. But could a have been little bit better for the price we paid- the most expensive hotel in our Andalusian trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Hotel Palacio Alcazar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.