We enjoyed the hotel Silken Al Andalus Palace.
We booked a Junior Dream Elite Room. The room was clean and all comfort is available.
It is a very spacious room with bad and separate shower. Airco was powerful enough even with 38°C outside temp. We had the feeling that not a lot of the guests go for the Elite service.
Although it is nice to get access to the Elite lounch with all extras. We like the extra service of the Elite club. The breakfast was more then OK. All you can think of was available.
Reception/staff was very friendly and helped us out on all our requests. We were guided to some very nice restaurants and tapa bars in the neighborhood. Restaurant Clara and tapa bar next to it are very nice with nice local athmospheer. The neighborhood is very nice. Very relaxing area, in the middle of nice apartments and villa's. It was very save to walk around.
Many bus-lines bring you to the city center in 15 min.
To spend the summer in a city like Sevilla, this hotel is ideally. This hotel combines a good location with fast connection towards the center and has a big and beautifull garden in where you can relax and enjoy the swimming-pool.
So the expectations that are set and created on your website are 100% correct.
For us, this is very important that you can trust what a company is proposing for a certain price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel is a modern, well-lit establishment with 623 rooms and renewed in 2006. It has good access from the centre of Seville, located among the gardens of Heliopolis district and near Maria Luis Park and its main square (Plaza de España). This Sevillian hotel makes it good for the guest to walk around its more than 15,000 m² garden surface, take a relaxing bath in its unique swimming-pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free connection to the Internet or taste a glass of wine in its snack bar.It is the only hotel in Spain that has a whole floor furnished and decorated by prestigious Victorio & Lucchino: 9 luxurious, exclusive suites to enjoy oneself, works of art, oriental furniture, plasma screen TVs, wood and glass baths, sound equipment and private check-in service which help create a deluxe, sophisticated atmosphere. This is a hotel which radiates light, is visitor sensitive, and offers all types of comforts, sophistication and exclusivity. It only takes 10 minutes to get to the hotel from the historical centre of Seville and there is easy access from the AVE (High Speed Train) station and the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville