Are you a trekkie?ever wondered what living on a space station was like?If yes then this hotel is for you!
The check in was manned by a team of about 10 neatly dressed people which tells you the scale of this hotel.I was unlucky to get the rudest.As I was waiting a dodgy looking spanish dude with a young girl that may have been his daughter blatantly skipped in front of me and the check in guy did nothing just started checking them in.After dealing with them he turned his back on me and stalked off.AmazinGly rude.His replacment was fine.
The hotel is monster sized and far away from town.Ruffians roam the surrounds offering to look after your car!
Room was well presented but way too warm.
Food in the cafeteria was good.
Breakfast was a very well stocked buffetNice grounds.Allinall a fine hotel just maybe not my style
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel is a modern, well-lit establishment with 623 rooms and renewed in 2006. It has good access from the centre of Seville, located among the gardens of Heliopolis district and near Maria Luis Park and its main square (Plaza de España). This Sevillian hotel makes it good for the guest to walk around its more than 15,000 m² garden surface, take a relaxing bath in its unique swimming-pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free connection to the Internet or taste a glass of wine in its snack bar.It is the only hotel in Spain that has a whole floor furnished and decorated by prestigious Victorio & Lucchino: 9 luxurious, exclusive suites to enjoy oneself, works of art, oriental furniture, plasma screen TVs, wood and glass baths, sound equipment and private check-in service which help create a deluxe, sophisticated atmosphere. This is a hotel which radiates light, is visitor sensitive, and offers all types of comforts, sophistication and exclusivity. It only takes 10 minutes to get to the hotel from the historical centre of Seville and there is easy access from the AVE (High Speed Train) station and the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville