Tom and I stayed at Las Casas de la Juderia for 5 nights starting August 8th, 2010.
I had read all of the reviews on Trip Advisor and booked this hotel with mixed emotions. Some of the reviews were great, some not so good. I felt that our stay was going to be the luck of the draw.
Ok!!! Here's the real scoop.
Don't miss going!!!! Casas de la Juderia is not just staying in a hotel, it is an experience. Yes, you will have to walk a couple of minutes to your room. However, around every turn is something interesting to see, cobblestone paths...beautiful gardens, fountains, pieces of old Seville. We took about a gazillion pictures.
The rooms are charming and the bathrooms well appointed. Our room had an elegant old world feel with a nice courtyard view.
Breakfast was included in the price of the room and was very good. There are many choices on the buffet and you can order your eggs any way you'd like.
Unfortunately, we didn't discover the pool, located on the hotel roof, until the last day of our stay. You access the pool via an elevator after walking through several interestingly decorated underground rooms. These rooms were origionally part of the old city. The view from the roof was truly specatacular and the pool itself very inviting.
The hotel's location can't be beat. Tom and I were able to walk to all of the sights plus several nice restaurants. There is a beautiful park almost across the street.
Don't miss booking this hotel. After your stay, you're going to have fun trying to describe it to your friends.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casas De La Juderia Hotel Seville
- Las Casas De La Juderia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ensconced among the winding labyrinth of narrow roads found at the heart of Seville’s old quarter, modern style and classic tradition converge in the hotel Las Casas de la Judería. History fills the air in this magnificent Old World style establishment with a superb architectural style which harmoniously reflects the authentic feel of the serpentine neighbourhood that surrounds it. The vibrant colours that dress the hotel’s interiors and the friendly service provided by the affable staff fantastically mirror the true character of Andalusia. • Formed by an ensemble of traditional Andalusian-style houses, Las Casas de la Judería is characterised by its charming central courtyards dominated by a set of gorgeous fountains. The hotel presents an array of services for your enjoyment, such as live music in the animated piano bar, and a full sized outdoor pool, the perfect place to lie back in and enjoy the sunny climate of southern Spain. Breakfast in the hotel’s “Mirror Hall” helps get the day off to a pleasant start, while a dinner IN EMPORION RESTAURANT elaborated with the finest Mediterranean ingredients is the perfect ending. Add all this to the excellent meeting rooms the hotel offers, and you have the makings for a hotel that is ideal for not only for vacationers, but for business travellers as well. • Located in the heart of Seville, the hotel Las Casas de la Judería offers superbly convenient access to some of the most symbolic attractions in Spain. You will find a vast gamma of the city’s most important monuments within one kilometre of the hotel, such as The Giralda bell tower of the Cathedral, or the Royal Alcázar of Seville, an impressive Moorish-style palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Escapio, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Las Casas de la Juderia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.