“Worth It!” 4 of 5 stars

Anchorage, Alaska
95 attraction reviews
“Worth It!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Located next to the Bullfighting Ring, this flamenco show makes for a great 90 minutes of entertainment! Our hotel made arrangements for this particular flamenco show two days in advance. We opted for the cheapest option which didn't include a drink (as we planned on going out for tapas afterwards) and we are glad we did this! We got to sit on the second floor right next to the stage where we were close enough to see the performer's facial expressions. It was also noted that those who paid considerably more to have dinner included were seated in the back of the room. The performers were passionate and very talented with routines that consisted of flamenco dance, singing, and music. Considering that Sevilla is known for being the heart of flamenco, it is definitely worth seeing!

• Turkish first
Sofia, Bulgaria
3 attraction reviews
“A beautiful show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am just back from Sevilla and the Tablao Flamenco I wached at "El patio Sevillano" is definitely what I enjoyed the most during my short stay there.
IMPORTANT: BOOK IN ADVANCE!
The dancers are fantastic and the show is great! I strongly recommend it to anyone visiting Sevilla.
Perhaps the best seats are in front of the stage (especially if you wanna take photos) but keep in mind that on these you can only have drinks. If you prefer, you can get a dinner table (it's a little bit more expensive) with the dinner included, however the dinner tables are furthest of the stage - the view is still good, but you'll have a very hard time taking pictures.
Try it :) its worth it! :)

Florida
25 attraction reviews
“Most Exciting Cultural Event Short of a Bullfight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I had front row seats and were totally caught up in the experience. The dancers, who seemed to be locals were just great. One male dancer seemed to become transfixed as the evening went on. Each time he came out the house roared and he lifted himself to the applause. The singing and the music accompanying the show was equally enjoyable.

Looking at the great architecture all around the city is a very enjoyable thing to do but it is passive, you look, you see and you take deep breathes. Dancing that brings you out of your seat, standing and clapping in time with the performers is really an exciting engagement. That's what they do at El Patio Sevillano

Visited June 2013
algarve
9 attraction reviews
“Flamenco show”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The flamenco show was very good,but spoilt by the meeter and greeter(with a white shirt) he was very obnoxious when I asked to look inside and look at a menu,he snatched it out of my hand,then told me it was €35 with a free drink,(nothing is free)to see the show,as I had my neice from the USA with me and wanted to see the show we stayed,but would not go to this show again when I take family and friends, there are cheaper shows.

Antwerp, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
“Perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Would go back if i had the opertunity!! Had a verry good rine with my wife! Liked it and would recomend it to everybody!!

Visited October 2012