I have been there for 2 weeks to work in Granada. It is good looking from the exterior and interior but in reality the materials used to build it are of bad quality. The rooms are standard, with a good view if you are on the sierra side with the big drawback that the motorway is just in front of you !
Wifi is non existent or really poor. If you really need to connect you should take an ethernet cable with you to connect to the network in your room.
The parking price is an incredible 15 euros per day and you can not park outside.
I put a ranking 3/5 because it is close to alhambra and because the breakfast buffet is alright, but you can find much more cheaper hotels in the surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Abades Nevada Palace Hotel**** we are pleased to make you feel comfortable among us and we are determined to achieve this goal.Holidays, businesses, celebrations and events...regardless the reason of the trip, you are guarantied your event will be a complete success and you will enjoy a pleasant stay.We count on professional people who will turn your stay into a pleasure.The maximum comfort, service quality and professionalism have been the main pillars of our philosophy for 25 years.Our principal objective is to develop a good relationship with you and to become stronger together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Abades Nevada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abades Nevada Palace Granada
- Abades Nevada Palace Hotel Granada