The tour company that I saw Andalusia with chose this place as the 4 Star option. It is definitely cool and very design driven - the toilets are TOTO, and have blow-dry as an option.
I wished that this hotel were nearer to town, because it is an expensive taxi ride to get there.
Know that there are automated sun shades in the room, operated by a switch near the bed, otherwise you will fry.
There is a discount supermarket next door for stocking up on Cava, and what have you. Around the corner, there are several small restaurants that serve late, but only indoors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Abades Nevada Palace Hotel**** we are pleased to make you feel comfortable among us and we are determined to achieve this goal.Holidays, businesses, celebrations and events...regardless the reason of the trip, you are guarantied your event will be a complete success and you will enjoy a pleasant stay.We count on professional people who will turn your stay into a pleasure.The maximum comfort, service quality and professionalism have been the main pillars of our philosophy for 25 years.Our principal objective is to develop a good relationship with you and to become stronger together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Abades Nevada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abades Nevada Palace Granada
- Abades Nevada Palace Hotel Granada