The hotel in general was very nice. Clean, modern and a short cab ride to the Alhambra area. The only downside was spotty wifi in the room and a so so shower but the spa makes staying at this hotel 100% worth it! For only 20€ you can get a 60 minute circuit in their hydrotheraputic spa, basically the most amazing pool with jets, massaging showers and seats in the pool, etc. plus a steam room, sauna and other fun things. That alone is fantastic but for only 10€ more or on Wednesdays during their special (when we went) for only 5€ more you also get a 15 minute massage at tr end. Hands down best spa experience in a real long time!
- Also Known As:
- Abades Nevada Palace Granada
- Abades Nevada Palace Hotel Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Abades Nevada Palace Hotel**** we are pleased to make you feel comfortable among us and we are determined to achieve this goal.Holidays, businesses, celebrations and events...regardless the reason of the trip, you are guarantied your event will be a complete success and you will enjoy a pleasant stay.We count on professional people who will turn your stay into a pleasure.The maximum comfort, service quality and professionalism have been the main pillars of our philosophy for 25 years.Our principal objective is to develop a good relationship with you and to become stronger together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Abades Nevada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.