Suspect we found this hotel based on tripadvisor reviews and were certainly not disappointed. The sensitively converted old building was perfectly located - whether you wanted to walk around the Albayzin area, walk to the Alhambra, walk to the cathedral (note, you can walk everywhere if you don't mine a few steps!). Staff were friendly and courteous at all times. Our room (10) was spacious and comfortable - one of the best beds I have slept in for sometime. Breakfast was fine. We had free car parking.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Splendia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.