“My mistake - bad experience” 2 of 5 stars

Hostal Nevada
Tablas 8, 18002 Granada, Spain (Centro - Sagrario)   |
Ranked #79 of 92 Granada B&B and Inns
Moscow
“My mistake - bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2008

When we arrived to hostal Nevada and went up to our room, we saw to our absolute horror that there was a shower and a wash-basin in the room (inside the room, not in a separate space) but no toilet. Turns out, it was my mistake - when booking the room I didn't pay attention as it never occurred to me that you can have a room with shower but without toilet. It was the beginning of Semana Santa and everything was fully booked, so we could neither change the room nor the hotel and had to stay there for 3 nights. The staff weren't helpful at all and seemed absolutely indifferent. I know the hotel is not to blame for my mistake but the experience was very far from pleasant so beware. Besides, they never once cleaned the room in those three days.
Apart from that, the place is nothing to speak of. The location is decent. The shared bathrooms are more or less clean (depending on the time of the day) although I wouldn't call them spotless. There are many backpackers in the hostal so it can sometimes be noisy in the evenings. On the whole, it's not terrible but I will definitely not go there again.

• Liked — Location, and the bed was decent
  • Disliked — Almost everything else
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

29 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Verona, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2007

We stayed at Hostal Nevada for 2 nights.
Everything was perfect, good price, clean room and nice staff, perfect position very close to Cathedral.
The only problem we had was on Saturday night.
Because of the very loud noise coming from the street, people yelling until 5am in the morning, we couldn't sleep at all, but luckily the night after it was surprisingly quiet!!
I recommend this place and this wonderful amazing city,
just be aware of Saturday nights!!!!

Stayed March 2007

Been to Hostal Nevada? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hostal Nevada

Address: Tablas 8, 18002 Granada, Spain
Location: Spain > Andalucia > Province of Granada > Granada > Centro - Sagrario
Ranked #79 of 92 B&Bs / Inns in Granada
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostal Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hostal Nevada, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.