Recently spent portion of our honeymoon re-visiting this lovely hotel (my 2nd, my hubby's 1st). The likes: Where do I start?! OK, location, location, location. Nothing beats literally walking straight up from the hotel to get to the always amazing Alhambra - perfect! And walk in the opposite direction and you're in the middle of all the hustle & bustle that makes us love Granada - restaurants/tapas bars, transporation, more incredible sights.
Now let's talk other hits - Charming, great rates, well appointed with comfy bed, free wifi, great water pressure, lovely patio, and for just a bit extra, a great breakfast bar! They even had bubbly to help us celebrate our honeymoon - awesome! And the staff is so helpful & knowledgeable. I worked with Anna in getting our hotel reservations and Alhambra tix. Love her! She also helped in finding out about day trip into to Cordoba (which was iffy due to low interest). Once we arrived, the staff stayed on top of our Cordoba request, and it happened!! This team is the best!
The only miss is that if you're a luggage hog, which unfortunately described us :-( 'cuz we waaay overpacked), then just know that you're cutting down on the floor real estate. However this isn't enough to stop us from rating this this wonderful little gem of a hotel from getting a stellar rating!
Can't wait for our next visit!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a building that dates from the 1800s, charming and small, this "typical" hotel of 14 rooms has been fully renovated for use as a hotel since 2004. While conserving the architecture from its past, the hotel is equipped with a modern and functional in keeping with todays standards. Magnificently situated on Cuesta de Gomerez, beside the Puerta de las Granadas from where you can access the Alhambra. The hotel is situated in the centre of the triangle formed by the Alhambra., Albayzin and the Cathedral.With maximum comfort, the hotel offers the travelers a stay right in the historical centre of Granada, a short walk from all the most emblematic monuments and most traditional as well as modern areas of the city. Everything you need to know about granada is a short step away, The Alhambra, Albayzin, the Cathedral, museums, restaurants, festivals, tapas....We invite you to enjoy the city and its while resting in our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Puerta de Las Granadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puerta De Las Granadas Hotel Granada
- Puerta De Las Granadas Granada