Brilliant service from the point we booked the room. Staff were helpful and prompt in responding to any questions we had via email before arrival. The same level of quality service was maintained upon arrival and throughout the stay.
The hotel is located in a very central location and most sights are at a walking distance. The Alhmabra is a 15 minute up-hill walk away, Plaza Nueva is a 3 minute walk away the Cathedral at 5 minutes. It can't get more central then that! Very easy access to bus stops and taxi stands as well.
We stayed in the 'Mauror' room which was very clean and well-furnished (for a 3-star hotel). Toilet was clean and well-equipped. Slightly small but for good value for the price we paid. They have a buffet breakfast at 9 euros per head but there are plenty of cafes at the door-step so we never ate at the hotel. Wi-fi is free and the connection is ok, not the fastest but good enough to get your maps and email updated conveniently.
All in all, a gem of a hotel that we can recommend to families visiting the beauty that is Granada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a building that dates from the 1800s, charming and small, this "typical" hotel of 14 rooms has been fully renovated for use as a hotel since 2004. While conserving the architecture from its past, the hotel is equipped with a modern and functional in keeping with todays standards. Magnificently situated on Cuesta de Gomerez, beside the Puerta de las Granadas from where you can access the Alhambra. The hotel is situated in the centre of the triangle formed by the Alhambra., Albayzin and the Cathedral.With maximum comfort, the hotel offers the travelers a stay right in the historical centre of Granada, a short walk from all the most emblematic monuments and most traditional as well as modern areas of the city. Everything you need to know about granada is a short step away, The Alhambra, Albayzin, the Cathedral, museums, restaurants, festivals, tapas....We invite you to enjoy the city and its while resting in our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Puerta de Las Granadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puerta De Las Granadas Hotel Granada
- Puerta De Las Granadas Granada