First of all. This hotel is extremely cheap compared to the quality of the room and the extra stuff.
Wonderful room. Well furnished and great bed.
The place contains an old courtyard, which is roofed in the colder months. Really nice to sit in and have breakfast.
Afternoon tea. Nice extra feature. Tea, coffee, fruit and snacks.
Location couldn't be better.
The staff seemed a bit too eager about the check in and needed all sorts of details, suchs a register number for our car. We didn't use the parking service, so why bother.
Aside from that, the staff was ever as friendly and helpful.
It is TOTAlLY impossible to drive around Granada. And the hotel is central and therefore only accessible by taxi or foot.
We would have loved to have stayed longer and just hanged out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel in the heart of Granada, at the foot of the Alhambra. Hotel Casa 1800 Granada is located at the Miguelete´s house a seventeenth century building located in the historic center of Granada, the Albaicin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Casa 1800 Granada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Migueletes Granada
- Room Mate Migueletes Hotel Granada